Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3RX93P4J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A tale of two historians: the involvement of R.W. Seton-Watson and Lewis Namier in the creation of new nation-states in eastern Europe at the end of the First World War Open Access
- Other title
Europe, Eastern--Politics and government--1918-1945.
Seton-Watson, R. W. (Robert William), 1879-1951--Views on State succession.
World War, 1914-1918--Territorial questions--Europe, Eastern.
Namier, Lewis Bernstein, Sir, 1888-1960--Views on State succession.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Baker, Mark Robert.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6037200
Last modified: 2015:10:19 02:32:03-06:00
Original checksum: a0afbb124dd6766f764f68451c6aa188
Well formed: true
Page count: 98