Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CF9JG7F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Outcomes of an infection prevention/health promotion program in the child day-care centre Open Access
- Other title
Day care centers--Alberta--Edmonton.
Infection in children--Alberta--Edmonton--Prevention.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Nursing
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Nursing
- Degree level
Running head: Outcomes: day-care.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4915458
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:28:49-06:00
Original checksum: 872f8bb1bf66e27681bd624a78abf78d
Well formed: true
Page count: 151