Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R34B2XF5Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Safety in industrial arts education: a pilot study using computer-managed instruction Open Access
- Other title
Computer managed instruction.
Industrial arts--Teacher training.
Safety education, Industrial.
Industrial arts--Safety measures--Study and teaching.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Stevens, David Ivor
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Industrial and Vocational Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Vocational Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6083507
Last modified: 2015:10:18 03:48:45-06:00
Original checksum: a449c0b198fcfca699de85cfa4f57dfa
Well formed: true
Page count: 192