Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3SJ19V95
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Perspectives on environmental exposure to polychlorinated biphenyl Open Access
- Other title
Polychlorinated biphenyls--Environmental aspects--Alberta--Swan Hills--Public opinion.
Hazardous waste treatment facilities--Location--Alberta--Public opinion.
Public opinion--Alberta--Swan Hills.
Hazardous wastes--Risk assessment--Alberta--Swan Hills--Public opinion.
Alberta Special Waste Treatment Centre.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Fossey, Susan Mary.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Medical Sciences
Department of Public Health Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Medical Sciences - Public Health Sciences
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11108087
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:10:34-06:00
Original checksum: 6673a5ba4f6065bce6fe32febd8907ae
Well formed: true
Page count: 206