Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DN40686
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Students' alternative conceptions about genetics and the use of teaching strategies for conceptual change Open Access
- Other title
High school teaching--Thailand.
Genetics--Study and teaching (Secondary)--Thailand.
Biology--Study and teaching (Secondary)--Thailand.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Science Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12058396
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:24:49-06:00
Original checksum: 88904e1c06dfc2d184a0fc005df1e0be
Well formed: true
Page count: 273