Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3K35MR3T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The new juvenile justice: the impact of the Young Offenders Act in the Edmonton Youth Court Open Access
- Other title
Youth--Legal status, laws, etc--Canada.
Juvenile justice, Administration of--Canada.
Canada--Young Offenders Act.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Milner, Trudie F.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Sociology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 15876509
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:42:36-06:00
Original checksum: 1d63d4ab8dfaf60f8479e73a80e114cd
Well formed: true
Page count: 394