Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3M61BW0P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Exploring identity and citizenship: aboriginal women, Bill C-31 and the Sawridge case Open Access
- Other title
Aboriginal women, Bill C-31 and the Sawridge case
Indian women--Canada--Social conditions.
Indians of North America--Civil rights--Canada.
Indian women--Legal status, laws, etc--Canada.
Canada--Act to amend the Indian Act, 1985.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Green, Joyce Audry.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Political Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12398490
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:27:40-06:00
Original checksum: a300b281dad6fb7945bcf54ce3f0b5d3
Well formed: true
Page count: 282