Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PG1HX31
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The role of nitric oxide in patients with mood and anxiety symptoms and in their pharmacological treatment Open Access
- Other title
Nitric oxide--Physiological effect.
Tranquilizing drugs--Physiological effect.
Panic attacks--Physiological aspects.
Depression, Mental--Physiological aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Psychiatry
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2415463
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:32:24-06:00
Original checksum: b9172beb6034fde757f45c7999d0ae37
Well formed: true
Page count: 62