Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3697086Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Petrogenesis of Quaternary alkaline lavas in Wells Gray Provincial Park, B.C., and constraints on the petrology of the Subcordilleran mantle Open Access
- Other title
Lava--British Columbia--Wells Gray Park.
Geochemistry--British Columbia--Wells Gray Park.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Doctoral thesis. Describes basaltic volcanism in the area of Wells Gray Provincial Park, east-central British Columbia.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 18469548
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:16:29-06:00
Original checksum: 40c3502b7d487e6c30ede33fa111709d
Well formed: true
Page count: 432