Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MC8RN0W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An investigation of the relationship between contact and attitudes toward Francophones Open Access
- Other title
Language and culture--Alberta.
French language--Study and teaching (Secondary)--Alberta--Non-French-speaking students.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Jones, James Perry.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4743835
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:58:07-06:00
Original checksum: eda9cd07c20899dfb30ec169e25ea932
Well formed: true
Page count: 169