Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3HH6CG0S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Gender discrimination: a legislative and constitutional framework for post-secondary educational administrators Open Access
- Other title
Women college administrators--Canada.
Sex discrimination in education--Canada.
Women college administrators--Legal status, laws, etc--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Simonsen-Cairns, Judith K.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Adult and Higher Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4915829
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:47:38-06:00
Original checksum: b3cd3a4be42b7ac4032a65ffe1d6aa1d
Well formed: true
Page count: 131