Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31J97H2P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Mathematical model of influenza for interspecies transmission between humans and pigs, and its role in human influenza infection Open Access
- Other title
Influenza model for interspecies transmission
Virus-vector relationships--Mathematical models.
Cross infection--Mathematical models.
Influenza viruses--Transmission--Mathematical models.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Applied Mathematics
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2258082
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:02:13-06:00
Original checksum: 24402f346fd0ad968c78e26d4290f621
Well formed: true
Page count: 108