Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3WM14043
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Differential responses of wheat cultivars (Triticum turgidum L. var. Durum and T. aestivum L.) to drought stress Open Access
- Other title
Wheat--Effect of drought on.
Duram wheat--Drought tolerance.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Nyachiro, Joseph Mogire.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6092338
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:20:51-06:00
Original checksum: c5264bb591c92490f0e83f5694000e5f
Well formed: true
Page count: 138