Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3TX35G41
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An analysis of the income distortions from Canadian Wheat Board price pooling Open Access
- Other title
Grain trade--Prairie Provinces.
Canadian Wheat Board.
Wheat trade--Prairie Provinces.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Tupper, David William.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Rural Economy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6796319
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:14:32-06:00
Original checksum: 525c0e64b6ecd3549e1f6e2b1d89f349
Well formed: true
Page count: 160