Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3S46HF53
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The meaning of liberation in adult education as revealed by Moses Coady and the Antigonish Movement Open Access
- Other title
Adult education--Nova Scotia--History.
Coady, Moses, 1882-1959.
Adult education--Social aspects--Nova Scotia.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Alexander, Anne McDonald
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 20159667
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:53:08-06:00
Original checksum: 4caca316083828b658660f5229133904
Well formed: true
Page count: 364