Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R38912300
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Islamic political culture and authoritarian-military rule: an analysis of the nature of rule in Pakistan Open Access
- Other title
Islam and state--Pakistan.
Pakistan--Politics and government.
Islam and politics--Pakistan.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Political Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9429168
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:40:47-06:00
Original checksum: a852d784c1b1ebaa7e42fa8787d8e6fa
Well formed: true
Page count: 213