Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R37M04B7R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Engaging in a first-person narration: with a focus on immediate-engaging-first-person narration in Booky, Homesick, and A Long Way From Verona Open Access
- Other title
Hunter, Bernice Thurman--That scatterbrain Booky.
First person narrative.
Fritz, Jean--Homesick, my own story.
Gardam, Jane--Long way from Verona.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Schwenke Wyile, Andrea
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 15218114
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:26:12-06:00
Original checksum: 9cd38159288a470f4ba104bb4f75c94a
Well formed: true
Page count: 143