Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3RX93K27
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Mothers' experiences of parenting young boys and girls with behavior problems: an inside view of parent-child interactions Open Access
- Other title
Inside view of parent-child interactions.
Parenting young bd children.
Behavior disorders in children.
Problem children--Family relationships.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Tally, Peggy lynn.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Special Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8564573
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:14:23-06:00
Original checksum: 60ca7f9563eddf76e3bdf676ff1966db
Well formed: true
Page count: 202