Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3R785W96
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Twentieth century conquistadors: culture clash and caucho in the Upper Amazon Open Access
- Other title
Rubber industry and trade--Amazon River Valley.
Indians of South America--Amazon River Valley.
Putumayo River Valley--Economic conditions.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Goulet, Richard James.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9412420
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:13:40-06:00
Original checksum: f89c8add3e171e497454a6b60422cb5a
Well formed: true
Page count: 150