Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GQ6RC0R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Indian rights and hinterland resources: the case of northern Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Indians of North America--Legal status, laws, etc.
Indians of North America--Alberta.
Natural resources--Law and legislation--Alberta.
Indians of North America--Treaties.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Daniel, Richard C.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 14350563
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:27:43-06:00
Original checksum: 397c8c7b8c610a80181d14612cf9eccf
Well formed: true
Page count: 268