Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3Q814W95
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Experience and the ideal: a study of the Old and Middle English lyric Open Access
- Other title
Study of the Old and Middle English lyrics
Lyric poetry--History and criticism.
Experience in literature.
English poetry--Old English, ca. 450-1100--History and criticism.
English poetry--Middle English, 1100-1500--History and criticism.
Idealism in literature.
Poetry, Medieval--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13359584
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:24:55-06:00
Original checksum: 11b4dd0b34c06d56da4975bb2c7d3f66
Well formed: true
Page count: 309