Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3S756Q06
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The firm, take-overs, and directors' duties: a theory of the firm and the duties imposed by law and the directors of an offeree corporation Open Access
- Other title
Theory of the firm and the duties imposed by law and the directors of an offeree corporation
Consolidation and merger of corporations--Economic aspects--Canada.
Directors of corporations--Law and legislation--Alberta.
Alberta--Business Corporations Act.
Consolidation and merger of corporations--Economic aspects--Alberta.
Consolidation and merger of corporations--Law and legislation--Alberta.
Consolidation and merger of corporations--Law and legislation--Canada.
Canada--Canada Business Corporations Act.
Directors of corporations--Law and legislation--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Alford, Wayne Stanley.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Law
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Laws
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7911072
Last modified: 2015:10:19 20:05:47-06:00
Original checksum: 3f3cac7ff63d2a44acc040ae196768b7
Well formed: true
Page count: 220