Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3T14TV7P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Multimodel evaluation of preventive orientation programs for adults entering a distance university Open Access
- Other title
Counseling in adult education--Alberta.
College student orientation--Alberta--Evaluation.
Distance education--Alberta--Psychological aspects.
Counseling in higher education--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11675341
Last modified: 2015:10:19 20:14:00-06:00
Original checksum: 1fd2cf3f4a2836d902f423d9e6c81cf4
Well formed: true
Page count: 339