Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31R6N84D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A study of preschool children from different environments Open Access
- Other title
Concepts in children--Effect of social conditions on.
Social interaction in children.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kaufman, Patricia A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Special Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11823188
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:13:11-06:00
Original checksum: f5416bbc3de3e4946b6b339ecfe30a78
Well formed: true
Page count: 327