Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3891202M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Social interaction between adults with mental disabilities and their community members Open Access
- Other title
Community's interactions with the disabled.
People with mental disabilities--Community based rehabilitation--Case studies.
People with mental disabilities--Social conditions--Case studies.
People with mental disabilities--Care--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Owen, Marya Stephanie.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Special Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5025644
Last modified: 2015:10:22 00:03:15-06:00
Original checksum: 2ba43000d7c5fb3127f8d4c4b1e140fb
Well formed: true
Page count: 141