Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DV1CZ34
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Man and landscape change in the Banff National Park area before 1911. Open Access
- Other title
Banff National Park (Alta.)
Natural history--Alberta--Banff National Park.
Physical geography--Alberta--Banff National Park.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Byrne, A. Roger.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geography
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
Landscape changes in Banff National Park prior to the passing of the Forest Reserves and Parks Act of 1911, viz. before protection. Mostly changes in vegetation.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6982937
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:24:28-06:00
Original checksum: 32ca19447f7ae37e618752cc37ee5df2
Well formed: true
Page count: 192