Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30Z7165P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Psychological, demographic and educational correlates of persistence in college Open Access
- Other title
Grant MacEwan Community College--Students--Longitudinal studies.
College students--Alberta--Edmonton--Longitudinal studies.
Motivation in adult education.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Smyth, Kathaleen Celia
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2937537
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:43:33-06:00
Original checksum: cdec3f749a23cab9393a969b65c7e2ac
Well formed: true
Page count: 86