Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3W950Z2F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Queensland Test and Coloured Progressive Matrices: a normative study on deaf children Open Access
- Other title
Deaf children--Alberta--Edmonton--Ability testing.
Alberta School for the Deaf.
Raven, J. C. (John C.)
Nonverbal intelligence tests.
Deafness in children--Alberta--Edmonton--Ability testing.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Orieux, James A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9096569
Last modified: 2015:10:18 05:09:28-06:00
Original checksum: 2f1604625c4e5fa607317f0c33ef7cbd
Well formed: true
Page count: 98