Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31Z4234F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Geochronology, general geology and structure of Hill Island Lake, Tazin Lake areas Open Access
- Other title
Geochronology of Hill Island and Tazin areas
Geochronometry--Northwest Territories--Hill Island Lake Region.
Geology, Structural--Saskatchewan--Tazin Lake Region.
Geology, Structural--Northwest Territories--Hill Island Lake Region.
Geochronometry--Saskatchewan--Tazin Lake Region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Banks, Craig S.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Geology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5224004
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:40:22-06:00
Original checksum: 07eec81f7bdd0d63a06e369b0477956f
Well formed: true
Page count: 128