Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3736MC16
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A descriptive analysis of the vocational, pre-vocational and industrial arts programs in resident schools for the hearing impaired in Canada Open Access
- Other title
Programs for hearing impaired in Canada.
People with disabilities--Vocational guidance--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Dunne, James Aloysius.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Industrial and Vocational Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Industrial Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7371755
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:38:28-06:00
Original checksum: 3fb507e30bafaed7ef04189236556a77
Well formed: true
Page count: 164