Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3KW57T90
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Quantification of calcium in solitary pulmonary nodules: a comparison of three modalities Open Access
- Other title
Calcium in the body.
Radiography, Medical--Digital techniques.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Anderson, Warren G.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6961994
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:03:41-06:00
Original checksum: 09ce393b0ae99f950ebe262bf22e013a
Well formed: true
Page count: 189