Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3RB6WD30
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A study of an urban school district's school-business partnership program Open Access
- Other title
Study of a school-business partnership program.
Business and education.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Grant, Donald James.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7746123
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:04:39-06:00
Original checksum: 52ee62a19fc67bad213627b1da4903e0
Well formed: true
Page count: 187