Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3W95107Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An economic analysis of institutional buying patterns for meats in Edmonton and surroundings Open Access
- Other title
Meat industry and trade--Alberta--Edmonton.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Famure, Oluwole Dada.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 30566405
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:22:14-06:00
Original checksum: 3df51ae0e42610852c933552afd3f903
Well formed: true
Page count: 384