Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30C4SW0B
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The pine island posts, 1786-1794: a study of competition in the fur trade Open Access
- Other title
Study of competition in the fur trade.
Pine Island (Sask.)--History--18th century.
North West Company--History--18th century.
Fur trade--Saskatchewan--Pine Island.
Saskatchewan River Basin (Alta. and Sask.)--History--18th century.
Hudson's Bay Company--History--18th century.
Indians of North America--Saskatchewan--Saskatchewan River Basin (Alta. and Sask.)
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Nicks, John Stewart.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 16951363
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:53:58-06:00
Original checksum: 35c1fe0f7d94f404fc10c2fd8ec4a688
Well formed: true
Page count: 247