Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3C53FB7C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Nocturnal activity patterns and habitat preference of some lepidoptera of George Lake, Alberta Open Access
- Other title
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Pforr, Dale E.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Entomology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
- Degree level
Masters thesis involving study of nocturnal flight habits of 21 species of north. Study partially funded by Boreal Institute.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 1782126
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:40:24-06:00
Original checksum: 56e9234afb00af979b6957caba6c14fa
Well formed: true
Page count: 92