Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3X05XP5P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Affective self-knowledge through art: balancing school education Open Access
- Other title
Emotions in art--Study and teaching.
Art--Psychological aspects--Study and teaching.
Education--Aims and objectives.
Emotions in children.
Self-perception--Study and teaching.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Johnston, Marcia Jane.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Foundations
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4031658
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:57:11-06:00
Original checksum: a1823d154999ff868e8b155e4da0bc47
Well formed: true
Page count: 78