Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NP1WQ5M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A study of the relationships of ability, personality, and motivation factors with achievement in calculus via two instructional treatments Open Access
- Other title
Calculus--Study and teaching (Higher)
Motivation in education.
Mathematics--Study and teaching (Higher)
Personality and cognition.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Webber, Patrick Neil.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Secondary Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10970371
Last modified: 2015:10:18 11:12:41-06:00
Original checksum: 3d44dddd368f428cf34f564d6d5fadcf
Well formed: true
Page count: 245