Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R37659K3S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An empirical study of the need for independence in high school students Open Access
- Other title
High school students--Attitudes.
Student participation in administration.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Bevan, G. H.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7737992
Last modified: 2015:10:18 09:50:11-06:00
Original checksum: 3628b4b3e59c8228ef6c1e28c789621d
Well formed: true
Page count: 225