Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3KW57V22
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Late Quaternary river terrace evolution in part of the Athabasca River valley Open Access
- Other title
Geology--Alberta--Athabasca River Valley.
Athabasca River Valley (Alta.)
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Glover, Brian William.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Masters thesis which encompasses the mapping of remnant terrace distributions to establish their relative positions along the Athabasca River between Hinton and Whitecourt, and to determine the area's glacial recession sequence.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 23678697
Last modified: 2015:10:18 03:09:54-06:00
Original checksum: c5605e015f705b1f05fa8a14bbc9ad7d
Well formed: true
Page count: 257