Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3T43J70K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The judiciary as a state power in Canada and Cameroon Open Access
- Other title
Judges--Canada--Selection and appointment.
Judges--Cameroon--Selection and appointment.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Fossungu, Peter Ateh-Afac.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Laws
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11241027
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:18:45-06:00
Original checksum: 4385f72e191e67c3a9fa80e2f7b6f199
Well formed: true
Page count: 222