Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CF9JH2G
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A descriptive study of mothers' perceptions of grade three learning disabled children Open Access
- Other title
Mother and child.
Behavioral assessment of children.
Learning disabled children.
Learning disabilities--Psychological aspects.
Parents of exceptional children.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Whitford, Elaine Mary
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9203912
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:10:45-06:00
Original checksum: cf7c33278c3e3e7f0fb11e99cb4b09e1
Well formed: true
Page count: 134