Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3K35MJ2N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Handling uncertainty when you're handling uncertainty: model selection and error bars for belief networks Open Access
- Other title
Handling uncertainty in belief networks
Decision support systems.
Expert systems (Computer science).
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Allen, Timothy Karl van.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Computing Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2469776
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:41:02-06:00
Original checksum: f064d4b7673e7aa7ab8547240a3de981
Well formed: true
Page count: 58