Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ZC7S10Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Utopian prospects of critical social studies in the late twentieth century state Open Access
- Other title
Social sciences--North America--History--20th century.
Social sciences--Study and teaching--North America.
Curriculum planning--Social aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Burt, Eric Crawford Clark
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 77749637
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:17:17-06:00
Original checksum: 5134099b7825e44f6677887ae61366e4
Well formed: true
Page count: 670