Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3HT2GH6Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The interaction of benzodiazepines with the GABAa receptor of mammalian brain Open Access
- Other title
Brain--Effect of drugs on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Duncalfe, Lori Lee.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Pharmacology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
On t.p. "A" is subscript.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6191839
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:27:09-06:00
Original checksum: 16ede7055013f5d884884852afd4ec89
Well formed: true
Page count: 155