Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33B5WC76
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The efficacy of self-help movements: a comparison of Harambee in Kenya and Sarvodaya Shramadana in Sri Lanka Open Access
- Other title
Community development--Kenya--Case studies.
Political participation--Sri Lanka--Case studies.
Political participation--Kenya--Case studies.
Community development--Sri Lanka--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Foundations
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Sociology of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11111737
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:06:23-06:00
Original checksum: 43ec3684e71e972b1530b20a3bb65585
Well formed: true
Page count: 147