Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3KH0F76Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Jamaica, from slavery to independence: the changing forms of dependency and liberation, a study of development strategies and education for development Open Access
- Other title
Education and state--Jamaica.
Jamaica--Politics and government.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Williams, Vinston A. S.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Foundations
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Education in Comparative and International Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 44364596
Last modified: 2015:10:18 04:10:37-06:00
Original checksum: c6ae3d38b6cbd50ffc593e4fe92f9e32
Well formed: true
Page count: 591