Environmental Impact Assessment Reports
Environmental Impact Assessment reports for large industrial disturbances such as oil sands mines and processing plants have been required under the Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act (and predecessor legislation) since 1973. Reports submitted since 2001 in digital format are available at <a href="https://external.sp.environment.gov.ab.ca/DocArc/EIA/Pages/default.aspx.">https://external.sp.environment.gov.ab.ca/DocArc/EIA/Pages/default.aspx</a>. This Collection contains earlier oil sands mine and plant site Environmental Impact Assessment reports. OSRIN appreciates the efforts of Alberta Environment and Sustainable Resource Development and Alberta Government Library staff in providing the materials to be digitized.
Items in this Collection
- 10 - Download - 1-0 - Project Millennium Application Volume 1
- 1Attached 1 - 1-1 - Project Millennium Application Summary
- 1Attached 10 - 2A-3 - Hydrogeology Baseline for Project Millennium
- 1Attached 11 - 2A-4 - Project Millennium Fall Fisheries Investigations
- 1Attached 12 - 2A-5 - Winter Aquatics Surveys-Steepbank River-Shipyard Lake
Suncor Energy Inc. is applying for regulatory approval to proceed with the construction, operation and reclamation of the proposed Project Millennium located at its current operations near Fort McMurray in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo in northeastern Alberta. On 31 July 1997, Suncor...