Libraries Staff Publications
This collection contains publications of staff at the University of Alberta Libraries.
Items in this Collection
- 62University of Alberta Libraries
- 62University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 2Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 2Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Collection
- 1Integrative Health Institute (IHI)
- 1Integrative Health Institute (IHI)/Wisdom Engaged: Traditional Knowledge and Northern Community Well-Being
- 12Campbell, Sandy
- 9Lacroix, Denis
- 9Luyk, Sean
- 6Wakaruk, A.
- 5Polkinghorne, Sarah
- 4Koufogiannakis, Denise
- 9Government information
- 7Web archiving
- 6Digital preservation
- 5Government of Canada
- 4Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
What do you mean you don’t have a copy? An attempt to document Government of Canada web content removed from open access.Download
Presentation created for Government Information Day 2015 in Vancouver, British Columbia hosted by Simon Fraser University Libraries. Provides an overview of the database sub-project of the the Government of Canada web content research project.
“Why is this link dead? Aren’t government publications all online?” Preserving digital federal content with the Canadian Government Information Private LOCKSS Network (CGI-PLN)Download
The vast majority of federal government information is digital and susceptible to both technological obsolescence and changes in information policy. In the past, content on government web sites has been lost to both factors. Concern about the lack of comprehensive web archiving or digital...