Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
Items in this Collection
- 43Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 43Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 6Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 3Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Housing (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Food Security (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 29Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 8Kolkman, John
- 4Public Interest Alberta
- 3Ahorro, Joseph
- 3Moore-Kilgannon, Bill
- 2Alberta Council of Social Workers
- 19Canada, Alberta
- 13Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
The effects of the Alberta government's social policy reform on the lives of Albertans.
Achieving the Promise: Ending Poverty in Alberta focuses on child and family poverty in Alberta during the post-recession period. Despite the incredible wealth in our province, there are still thousands of Albertans who are struggling to make ends meet. This report shows that more work needs to...
Government of Alberta Social Policy Framework public consultation focus group summary notes: Seniors Association of Greater Edmonton (SAGE)Download
This is a summary of a discussion between Edmonton Social Planning Council staff and clients from the Seniors Association of Greater Edmonton (SAGE). Clients spoke about what they would like to see in the Government of Alberta’s Social Policy Framework, their attitude towards current government...
Vital Signs- A Report on Food Security in Edmonton contains statistics on a variety of topics related to local food security and the health of Edmontonians. Topics dicussed in this report include the cost of nutritious food, food bank use, diabetes and youth obesity, soil quality, local farming...
Brief presented to the Minister of Social Services and Community Health, Dr. Neil Webber.
This document contains statistics on changes in the cost of essential core items between 2010 and 2013 compared to the overall rate of inflation. Edmonton data is used when available. When data is unavailable for either metro Edmonton or the City of Edmonton, Alberta data is used.
Tracking the Trends is the ESPC's flagship publication that offers a comprehensive collection of current and historical demographic and socio-economic data focused on the Edmonton region. The 2013 edition of this report contains statistics on education and employment, the cost of living and...