Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
Items in this Collection
- 13Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 3Poverty--Public opinion
- 3Public welfare--Statistics
- 13Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 13Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Housing (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Food Security (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Education (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Public Transportation (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 8Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 2Kolkman, John
- 1Dembicki, Henry
- 1Dowdell, Virginia
- 1Edmonton Community Foundation
- 1Faid, Peter
The ninth edition of Tracking the Trends presents many new data variables on social and economic trends and provides more detailed analysis than previous editions. It also includes an updated Social Health Index, which is a means of measuring and tracking the overall level of social health in...
Assesses the need for legal services among low-income Edmontonians and whether the current complement of services meets those needs.
In May 1997 over two hundred poor people came together at the first Western Canada Poor People's Conference in Edmonton to discover the magnitude of the problem, its causes and consequences, and possible solutions. This three day event was designed to provide insights to the social and individual...
The effects of the Alberta government's social policy reform on the lives of Albertans.
Brief presented to the Minister of Social Services and Community Health, Dr. Neil Webber.
An evaluation of Catalyst Theatre's nine week theatre project with seven unemployed Edmontonians.
This document contains statistics on changes in the cost of essential core items between 2010 and 2013 compared to the overall rate of inflation. Edmonton data is used when available. When data is unavailable for either metro Edmonton or the City of Edmonton, Alberta data is used.